Unable to save this job. Please try again later.
To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Already have an account?
Sign in to apply with your saved resumes.
New to CareerBuilder?
Don’t have an account? Continue as a guest!
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting
Posted 3 hours ago
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kforce has a client seeking a Benefit Verification Coordinator in Frisco, Texas (TX).
- Responsible for supporting all patients to ensure the prescribed drug therapy and pharmacy care plan are followed as prescribed and meet the medical, social and personal needs of the patient
- Provides intake services and setup for all new patients
- Coordinates the patient’s care with physician offices, nurses, pharmacists and patients
- Performs insurance verification, both major medical and pharmacy benefits
- Coordinates prescription deliveries and refills for patients
- Works with home health nursing visits and maintenance of a patient census throughout the course of their therapy
- Supports other team members in the healthcare team
- Ensures a continuous quality improvement customer service approach by proactively identifying areas of improvement and communicating those ideas to the healthcare team
- Maintains current documentation related to the patient’s drug therapy and pharmacy care plan
- Flag issues that need to be addressed
- Coordinates responses and resolutions to issues with appropriate internal and external parties
- Actively participates in roundtable discussions with Pharmacists, Nursing Services and Pharmacy Care Coordinators to review cases and related drug therapy and pharmacy care plan issues
- Maintains and promotes positive and professional working relationships with associates and management
- Performs related duties as assigned
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Adept at handling sensitive and confidential situations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to resolve associate issues quickly and efficiently
- Ability to represent a positive and professional image
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.